In our guest post series, for this month we are featuring some of the favorite reads of an avid reader Supriya and her daughter Siya from the UK. They both love reading, these book recommendations are by the little Siya, shared by her mother with Kiddingly.
Hope you like reading Siya’s recommendations. Do share this story with your little ones to encourage them to read and share their views on books. Nothing like children’s books being recommended by children only :). In case your little reader would like to do a guest post for us, you may write to us at email@example.com.
About: My name is Supriya I am a mother of 2. My daughter is 7 years old and my son is 2 years old. My daughter’s name is Siya and my son’s name is Arvin.
I have been reading books since I was 5 years old and have always loved reading, just like my dad who had a bookcase full of books. I and my brothers have read different genres of books.
When my children were young I have been reading to them ever since, where since March 2020 during the Covid-19 I started to review and blog about children’s books with help from my daughter Siya. Do follow me on my Facebook page where I review children’s books.
Siya’s 5 favorite books and a short review about them are The Gruffalo, Little Miss Princess and the Pea, Frozen 2, Mr. Men Series, and Paddington.
- The Gruffalo was a good book as the animals were scared of the mouse then being scared of the Gruffalo.
- Paddington is the funniest character ever as he loves marmalade toast like me and he is clever and smart too, I love the adventures he goes on.
- Little Miss Princess And The Pea was a fairy tale story that was based on a Little Miss character and made it more, fun to read. I love fairy tales.
- Frozen 2 was also good as I watched the film before I read the book and Olaf was very funny in this book.
- In the Mr. Men series, I like all of the books. They have a variety of stories with individual characters who are fun and interesting.
Thank you, Siya for these book suggestions. We will be looking forward to your future reads too.
To contribute as a guest author at Kiddingly, write to firstname.lastname@example.org